-
January 29th, 2006, 04:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi ya'll! Yippee for Sam's Club! They had all the short stories I was missing!!!! (Except for ONE, 'Just Josefina'.) But since I had to buy them in bundle, I have some duplicates and would like to share them here if anyone is looking for them. I will sell each for $3.25, shipping included.
[*]<strike>Thanks to Josefina</strike> SOLD
[*]<strike>Kirsten's Promise</strike> SOLD
[*]<STRIKE>Molly's Puppy Tale</STRIKE> SOLD
[*]<STRIKE>Molly Takes Flight</STRIKE> SOLD
[*]<STRIKE>Samantha's Special Talent</STRIKE> SOLD
[*]<STRIKE>Kaya and the River Girl</STRIKE> SOLD
[*]<STRIKE>Addy's Summer Place</STRIKE> SOLD
If someone would like to trade one of these for 'Just Josefina', I would appreciate it!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 29, 2006 09:19 AM: Message edited by: AG4Alison ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks